Welcome to Metro Daily!
Metro Daily was launched on April 15, 2002. It is distributed free-of-charge from Monday through Friday in MTR stations and other key central locations. Metro Daily has been exclusively distributed at Island Line, Kwun Tong Line, Tsuen Wan Line, Tung Chung Line, Tseung Kwan O Line, plus the new stations of South Island Line, Kwun Tong Line Extension, Shatin to Central Link in near future. Besides MTR, Metro Daily has also distributed at Kowloon Through Train (KTT), prime commercial spots, universities, selected gas stations, premium auto shops, and etc. The extensive distribution network enables Metro Daily to reach young metropolitans, and become their daily news fix early in the morning. These demographic groups are usually affluent and well-educated, with high purchasing power and are dynamic to different media options.
- Metro Daily has a daily average circulation of more than 400,000 copies.
- There are 100,000 recycled copies daily under Metro Daily Recycling Programme.
- 29% of Metro Daily readers have over 30K per month of monthly personal income.*
- 42% of Metro Daily readers attained university education or above.*
- 82% of Metro Daily readers are employed.*
*Source: Metro Daily Readership Survey 2016 conducted by Nielsen
Contact Metro Daily
Metro News Multi Media
Telephone No. : 3196 1600
Fax : 3196 1666
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone No. : 3196 1605
Fax : 3196 1611
E-mail : email@example.com
Telephone No. : 3196 1688
Fax : 3196 1698
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone No. : 3196 1636
Fax : 3196 1666
E-mail : email@example.com